Legal Advice.

One could seek legal advice by visiting your local CAB (Citizen’s Advice Bureaux), or by contacting the EHRC, or by finding a legal advisor or family mediator from the Ministry of Justice.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.